Thread: Game Collecting
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:37 AM   #1297
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Wowzers Meteor, nice find on the saturn stuff! I'm especially jealous about the Street Fighter the Game the Movie the Game, which must be awesome on Saturn!
Lol, the Street Fighter The Movie game is actually quite good. Its basically a barebones version of Street Fighter II with digitized graphics like Mortal Kombat 1. Its surprisingly fun and controls just like SFII. I for some reason always heard the game was crap but its definitely not.

But yeah I hardly ever see Saturn games anymore, and when I do they're usually pricey. This seller was just trying to get rid of them especially because of the water damage. Saddest thing was the X-Men Children of the Atom manual and back artwork being ruined, since its a pricey game. But I actually just bought a case and manual only listing for $30 that popped up today on Ebay so I'm now all set! Yeah I have a problem.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote