Thread: Game Collecting
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2019, 08:49 AM   #1292
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Yeah, I sometimes wonder about people who go for complete collections... does anyone really want to have every version of every sports game on the gamecube?
It takes a special kind of person to want to collect full sets. I think its definitely an OCD thing, an itch they have to scratch to feel satisfied. Thankfully I don't have that itch. I just collect games I personally think are cool and want to have in my curated collection, period.

Quote:
I have 2 wavebirds, but I'd like to get another couple and just put my wired controllers in storage forever. I bought them from gamestop's online store, for some reason they were marked down to $25 each. I really should have bought all 4 then.
$25 each with their receivers? If so that's a super good deal. Right now on Ebay best you're going to do is about $50, and that's only if you catch a rare good deal.

Quote:
Cool beans. Actually I don't think I've ever actually played a mario party game, but they seem neat and I'd definitely pick them up if I could get them at good prices.
Meh, they are OK. I enjoy playing them with my son occasionally. They are definitely more fun with more people.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote