View Single Post
Old Apr 10, 2017, 09:40 AM   #8
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The trick for me is to stay focused on your objective, and not get side tracked into thinking you need to do everything. Its definitely tough to do this though, especially in the new Zelda where I'm constantly getting distracted by curious things on my way to the next goal.

But yeah, I think open world games are fine if you can convince yourself you don't need to do everything. I can understand the burnout though, and wouldn't be surprised if new games in the coming months/years start to trend back towards linear.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote