Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2012, 10:58 PM   #6734
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

I really haven't had any problems at ALL with people using the dart. I think people rather play with their favorite set ups then with some cheating lame ass gun. icecold you really are the worst person. You are a disgusting human-being. You really should be banned as you have added nothing to any discussion in the past 5 years besides troll posts and negative comments in every single thread. Please just do us all a favor and go away.

Your observation about PC players having no integrity is ill mannered and just out of line to be honest. It is a completely wrong and illegitimate statement with nothing to back it up. I have been playing A LOT for the past 3 weeks and have only run into one person using the gun. That says a lot to me about the "integrity" of PC players. You are basing your claims off nothing more then a fallacy.

If they never even patched it (which they will when they get around having to deal with all the console BS) it wouldn't make a lick of difference. As I stated nobody and I mean NOBODY is really using the gun. So please, again, do us all a favor and buzz off.