View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2020, 03:54 PM   #238
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Just started watching this, up to episode 4 now. Really enjoying it, they nailed the feel of The Witcher as far as I can tell.

I never read the books, only played the games and too not recently so I do at times need to look up names and events to refresh the memory or learn about stuff from the books. But I'm liking it. This series is obviously in some good hands of people who are knowledgeable of and care for this franchise. Too bad we cant say the same for some other fandoms these days!
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote