View Single Post
Old Jul 5, 2010, 05:19 PM   #191
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
I want to play it, and yet i don't want to play it... grrr... was it worth the 30gb download.. i couldn't even download that in one month without going over my cap
if you have a cap, then it is not worth the 30gb.
I suggest you download some portions of it every month and so on to make sure you don't go over the cap.

the story is decent but because there is no sound during some of the cutscenes that ruins the story for me. I don't think that is a problem with my system only since I have seen other people complain about that as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote