Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2011, 06:02 PM   #3489
Saggypoo
Fun Police

Saggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
So what are the maps like, that's my greatest concern. Are they the traditional monstrous Battlefield maps, or are there a ton of annoying small "Call of a duty" maps?

Been reading reviews stuck at work. The IGN review was a complete waste of time and said absolutely nothing about the game. The review at 1UP though is a lot better.
I've only tried Rush, for the most part, but..

Some of the maps are pretty wide open. I made the mistake of not taking a vehicle a couple of times, ran for what seemed like forever, then got sniped while trying to hoof it across a field and realizing I just wasted 5 minutes of my life. There are a few that are more city-like, funneling you into streets or alleyways. I'm guessing Conquest opens things up even more.
Saggypoo is offline   Reply With Quote