View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2018, 10:34 AM   #9
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post

Right now I rank Black Flag as #1, Assassins Creed 2 (mainly the first two in the series) #2, Origins #3 and the original #4. The rest were just so so.
I'd agree, but also put a giant-ass asterisk next to Blackula because of the ship combat. It was great, but also kind of a novelty since this is not a ship combat-centered series. imho they probably didn't expect people to love the ship combat as much as they did.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote