View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2018, 09:39 AM   #8
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Yup probably a new game. They have stated before they are getting off of the every year cycle and doing a game every two. So no game this year but the following year we should get one. Judging by how well Origins was received they should stick with the formula. I wonder if the big wigs are looking at the profits though. This is the first AC game in awhile that took 2 years to make... I wonder if they got enough profit from it being a fantastic product vs. releasing two OK games in the same amount of time.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote