View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2019, 12:15 PM   #47
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
My sis THE DOCTOR is stuck on bare bone Sentras. Shes had good luck with them. Better than the civic she had before the first of 2 long lived sentras. 10+ years each. But I think the last one she got wasnt made in Old Mexico so...

She literally bought a stick shift no ac no cruise sentra last time. Says she'd rather put her money in things that dont bleed it...
Curiously my sister has had great luck with Sentras too, granted they were older sentras (2003 and more recently 2012). I don't know enough about nissans reliability short of reading recall reports and cvt problems. Perhaps they aren't that bad? Maybe the Altimas are garbage but the Sentras are ok? I don't know, but I couldn't risk it.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote