View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 2019, 11:33 AM   #43
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

But that's what we're saying -- VW had issues with the drivetrain in past years; they've fixed that, the Golf is wildly reliable and the TDI's gas mileage is almost untouchable. Only reason they get hammered now is because of that whole emissions fiasco, which I couldn't care less about (laughs in catless).

Writing off entire brands based off of things that aren't really true anymore limits your scope and the options available to you, but that's your prerogative I suppose.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote