Thread: Samsung S9
View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2018, 10:43 PM   #14
jjjayb
Rage3D Veteran

jjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post

4k video on the S9 is clearly choppier. Its especially noticeable over that lake shot where it just seems to jitter around. That video is not acceptable IMO. Hopefully Samsung can fix that in a firmware update.
The S9 video does look choppy in his video, however I've seen a bunch of other 4k videos from the S9 that aren't choppy at all. I would imagine he did something wrong when editing his video.

Speaking of unacceptable video, why does the iphone 4k footage look blury? It doesn't even look like 4k. Look at the ground where there is no snow at the 1 minuteish mark. It has NO detail whatsoever. That also has to be something he's doing during the creation of his video right?
Intel i7 7700k @ 5.0Ghz, ASUS Z270-Extreme4, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2, 16GB EVGA DDR4-3200 Ram, Asus VG278 120hz monitor x 3, Corsair Hydro H60 water cooler, Creative SoundBlaster ZX, 2 x 500gb Samsung Evo 960 M.2 SSD, OCZ ZT 750W PSU, Cooler Master Maker 5 Case, Windows 10
jjjayb is offline   Reply With Quote