View Single Post
Old Nov 27, 2019, 03:20 PM   #19
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
crosshair hero vi with 3700x

Gigabyte seems to have been a bit crappy for the last few generations, seems my old asus 370 board has better power output than a lot of gigabytes more recent board. Having said that I have found gigabyte to pretty reliable in the past and this crosshair vi has had some pretty horrendous bios issues in the past(turning off water pumps and fans)

nice summary

https://www.overclock.net/forum/atta...p;d=1574628785
the Aorus Elite 570x was one of the better built boards of this generation.. I'd suggest watching Buildzoids review of it He actually said they did "too good of a job" because it's as well built as their upper end boards for a much lower price. Said the same thing about the Sabertooth. I did give up a few things going from my C6H that I do miss however, but gained features in other areas.

Now I'll agree the 470 series was a joke from Gigabyte.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote