Thread: Navi Reviews
View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2019, 05:50 PM   #39
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Can the boards handle it long term? I saw EK are making a water block - could be fun to play with. I kinda want one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
IMO, that dlss example looks like the result of some bug, that texture isn't fully loaded.
Yeah that 100% looks like a loading error. That aside, it's a welcomed feature and does seem to improve image quality in the videos I've seen. Curious to see it in person for aliasing artifacts or shimmering.

So I had a post deleted and probably rightly so - I was ranting about 5700 locked oc. Not impressed with AMD on that one. That card could've been a sleeper.