View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2017, 10:40 AM   #87
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I've been playing my 3DS a lot more lately. So much in fact that I haven't touched the Wii U in months. Games that I already own on Wii U that I do want to play, I've purchased again on 3DS. Even though I don't go too many places where I would be able to just sit and play games, simply having the ability to choose where in my house I play games is a huge bonus.

I'm actually playing the Zelda franchise from the beginning right now. About 2/3 of the way through Ocarina of Time. Given the true portability of the Switch compared to the semi-portable nature of the Wii U gamepad, and the fact that Breath of the Wild is going to be a launch title for Switch, that may be enough to convince me to buy it day one.

Those saying the price is too high have to remember that Nintendo still has the best system-seller franchises and the most of them for that matter. If sales end up being weaker than expected, they can either drop the price, pack in one of those system sellers, or both. It's not like Nintendo is doomed if the Switch doesn't outsell PS4/Xbox One. It just needs to do better than Wii U and I think they're pretty much guaranteed to do that.
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote