View Single Post
Old May 20, 2006, 05:18 PM   #13
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Not mentioned in that review though is pelican also released a pak for the N64 controllers at the same time called the "Tilt pak". http://www.twice.com/article/CA41340.html

Also the N64 was not the first to a thumb stick and was not the first to use in in 3D either. I could get picky and also point out it wasn't analog either but considering its sensitivity thats rather moot. The Vectrex, which did have 3D games. Did it over a decade before the N64. (To be clear though the little joystick, placed where a D-pad would normally be. Was not called a thumb stick. However most,but not all people controlled it using there thumb)

We owe allot to nintendo because they often perfect idea's,make them work and bring it to the mass's. But some times they are given credit where it is not due.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit

Last edited by Trunks0 : May 20, 2006 at 05:29 PM.
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote