Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2011, 11:06 AM   #3576
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
It looks pretty, but the gameplay is as bad as it gets. There is no redeeming gameplay in the campaign at all. None. I felt like I was on one of those rides at Disney World or Universal Studios. You're always told what to do and how to do it and have absolutely zero freedom to play the way you want to. I'll never touch it again, that's for sure.
Cannot agree with that. While I have not finished the campaign I can tell you that it's not worthless. At least it's as good as any MW game or BC2.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote