View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2004, 12:57 PM   #10
311Sam
look for The Light

311Sam is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by shockwave203

holy crap

I just got finished playing 4 maps from Forgotten hope, and im totally blown away. the high res textures, the awesome maps, the SOUNDS! The weapons! This totally blew me away!!

Stalingrad map is like the one from the movie enemy at the gates. russians boat across the river, artillery is pounding the shore, trying to scramble up the hill and take a flag...this mod is totally amazing

my vote goes to Forgotten hope--best mod I've played for this game, EVER. There were lots of new people on the server I was playing on, and they kept saying "oh my god" "holy crap" "wow"

just an overall REALLY impressive mod.
@6xaa & 16xaf
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son.
He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him,
and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him.
311Sam is offline   Reply With Quote