Thread: Final words
View Single Post
Old Feb 12, 2020, 06:21 PM   #6
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

What did I miss? I probably should visit the controversial threads more often.

I just read what you wrote and I don't think you have to be ashamed of it. You didn't delete the posts and they don't need to be deleted. Mods should be impartial when it comes to the act of moderating, but that doesn't mean they can't take a stance on a subject and express their views. That's all you did. If people could be found guilty of giving their opinion and getting a bit emotional then half the internet would be banned in one day.

Hope you consider coming back. Take a few days or a week. We'll be here when you want to return
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote