View Single Post
Old Jul 20, 2019, 04:23 AM   #140
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor976 View Post
My C7H 3700x was also getting that C5 error on a cold boot. Clear bios/restore saved profile, bleh. Then I found this magical (new?) setting in the Version 2501 bios under Extreme Tweaker\External Digi+Power Control. It's at the -very- bottom of that section on the C7H and it's called "Dram VBoot Voltage".

So, by setting that to the v my mem requires in addition to the regular dram voltage setting I haven't seen the C5 error since. Is that one the setting you tried that didn't work?

If not, then maybe the new bios Version 7201 dated 2019/07/18 for the C6H has it too? Version 7106 2019/07/05 was the previous one.
Yeah that was the setting I changed. I will try again with the new bios in the next day or two.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote