View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 2019, 05:57 PM   #132
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

FINALLY took all the parts to my office today to get the thing put together after a week of looking at the stuff late at night and early in the mornings...and...

Quite possibly the most frustrating assembly I've ever done. NOTHING went right. Couldn't get the case to cooperate, couldn't get the drives mounted right, put the cpu power cables thru before installing the fans up top and the motherboard, and then realizing much later when I put the modular psu in that the wrong end(s) into the mobo. And whomever came up with the idea of using the AMD retention brackets for Corsair's AIO should be beaten. Severely. I had to pull the mobo back out to attached the #@$%@#$%@# clips.

Get it all together, first boot....nothing. ****. Slide psu out to hit the fan test button, it works...then notice that the 10-pin)?) connector next to the 24 pin came loose. Attached it and tried again. It turns on but no video...I forgot to plug in the gpu cables. Just **** like that, the whole damn day.

Anyway, got into BIOS, voltages and temps look fine. I ran out of time and have to go out of town for a week tomorrow.....but I least I know it works. Sort of....one of the h115 RGB fans isn't lighting up and one of the stock case fans that I moved to the top isn't working.

Wiring also looks like hell b/c I was worried I wasn't going to get done so I just started letting the wires fall where they may.

But.....It's alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote