Thread: Lumia 920
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2012, 03:29 PM   #21
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
On both sides, yes. For those of us who stuff our phones in the front pockets of our business clothes a smaller phone is a better phone. I don't want to try to be selling some guy with a giant phone bulging out of my crotch. So for some there is a reason why a half inch here or there is important. For the rest of you it's just extra screen real estate... but I couldn't do it.
Are you serious? lol. What do you wear to work!!! I wear a suit to work everyday and my suits are "modern fit". I can fit a samsung note into my suit pocket easily and I have a jacket size of 40 sometimes 38. Also why would you put your phone in your front pocket. Falls out easier and creates a bulge on your leg and can get banged more easily. Unless you mean the pocket on the dress shirt. In that case my dress shirts don't have pockets as that's just like I work at wendys . Even in that case 99% of smartphones will not fit right in.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote