Thread: Testicular woe.
View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2015, 08:39 AM   #41
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmar View Post
Ozzie I surprised at you, as a Vet you hould know better, testicular cancer whilst obviously serious, usually presents differently than what tyou have described. A cyst is the obvious likely candidate, however have you had a Chlamydia sceen lately, Reiters syndrome is not somehing you want later.
I do know better, but when it's your own testicles you take no chances, hence why I immediately got the ultrasound done and ruled it out even though the presenting signs were not consistent with testicular cancer. My last screen for everything was 2 years ago, all clear, and I've had no partners since.

The good news is, the pain has abated with the antibiotics. Epididymitis seems to be the going diagnosis with the doctors. The cyst is likely an incidental finding.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote