Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2011, 11:05 AM   #2160
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Not really, since you know which part of the body the center of the glare is located at, you can still figure out where the head is.
Yer, glare of the scope is small and if you just shoot towards the light, you will drop them. same deal with the flashlight, although I certainly wouldnt mind if each was lower by half teh brightness.

On a another note, Ive been using the M416 with heavy barrel attachment and foregrip, lol it has no recoil with this config and I can pwn snipers at distance without even letting go of the trigger looks like my MoH time will pay off in this game