Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2011, 12:27 PM   #5125
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Great. Now, thanks to the complainers, one of the game's most effective scopes in dark environments (like warehouse interiors and night maps) is going to be 100% useless. The IRNV was fine before and needed to be tweaked just slightly to be more balanced. Sure, you could see people easy as Hell, but it had no level of zoom at all and was slower to pull up in CQB than iron or red dot sights. At long and very close ranges, I found myself being beaten on a regular basis. That's actually why I started using red dot sights and other, longer ranged scopes more often than the IRNV itself unless I knew I'd be fighting in dark environments. I think the IRNV was a great scope for spotting enemies at long range and taking them out at medium-ish range, but not necessarily great for anything else. Now, post-patch, it's going to be completely and utterly pointless to use. It's gone from being slightly overpowered to pointless to have in the game. Great job, DICE. You're now one step closer to having gone full retard on us.
Read the rest of the page, the first video was not real.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote