Thread: Borderlands 3
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2019, 04:36 PM   #55
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Anything using the unreal engine is not safe from Epic exclusive. The potential to keep more money in the pockets of publishers is too tempting not to.

As more and more games get released on the Epic store and Publishers see that the store front wont hinder game sales the Epic store will get bigger.
I don't blame them, they get the price of the engine free along with Epic basically fronting them Fortnite money for "guaranteed" sales. It's a good deal for them as much as it shafts consumers.

I still think exclusivity is shitty beyond reason and I'm bummed there's gonna be a lot of games I won't be able to play unless I don the Black Flag again or buy it on console as I have no intention of making an Epic account. I dealt with too much crap back in the WoW hype days with people trying to get access to my Blizzard account and don't feel like doing that again just because the account is linked to Fortnite whether you want it to be or not.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote