Thread: Borderlands 3
View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2019, 06:52 PM   #35
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
I'm thinking the people who are complaining about "bullet sponge" enemies are missing the point and didn't realize the game wasn't a true FPS or even meant to be. It's an FPS/RPG hybrid, and in RPG games you (usually) don't just one shot enemies.

This will be a day one purchase for me!
Not true at all. Most arpgs have you killing things at a comfortable pace, and then when you gear up for end game, the end game should be one hitting trash mobs, slowing down for rare mobs, and having serious fights with bosses.

I like borderlands, and enjoyed number 2 a lot. It did however do a bad job at killing time of enemies.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote