Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 31, 2011, 07:21 AM   #4006
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
So I guess, I need to shift to the assault class. Been boning the Engg class simply because it is boss and that RPG is much needed every day. Does the assault class get the C4 and crap or wha? Will do more of it tomorrow if I have time to play some more.
No unfortunately you dont get C4 with assault afaik, and I hate it, I'm totally defenseless against tanks.. Instead of being aggressive against tanks, teasing them behind cover until I can sneak up and C4 them like in BC2, I now have to run away with my tail between my legs Best you can do is spot it so everyone knows where it is and hope someone blows it up..

But if you play assault, at rank 5 you get the M416, unlock the foregrip and heavy barrel for that sucker and it owns, very easy to control even when unloading the entire clip. I have a 5:1 ratio with it and I havent really been playing any better.

Last edited by demo : Oct 31, 2011 at 07:23 AM.
demo is offline   Reply With Quote