View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2017, 06:46 AM   #18
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
I don't know Sony are just as bad, in fact when vita didn't get good grades in school, Sony dropped that child faster than a hooker drops her pants.
While they stopped manufacturing the hardware they continue to support the platform with software. Even now the Vita is still getting games.

As for sales expectations, I say around 15-20 million in 5 years. It will do worse than Xbox this gen.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk