View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2019, 01:59 PM   #13
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Probably nearer 3 to 4 months until retail but to be honest I'm not bothered. By getting an X470 mobo I can still upgrade to Zen 2 and probably Zen 3 (if it comes out in 2020) and still be good to go. PCIE 4.0 meh as I'm sure at 1440p I'm no where near saturating PCIE 3 and as PCIE 4 will be new it will take some time for everything else to catch up. An Nvidia 2080ti won't become defunct overnight just because PCIE 4 comes out.

As the saying goes a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
Quote:

Biostar announces its AMD Ryzen 3000 motherboards will launch at Computex
https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/ryzen-3...-computex-2019

may 28 to june 1

5 weeks at most
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote