Thread: The slow build
View Single Post
Old Jul 22, 2019, 02:08 PM   #13
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
Wherein i slowly buy parts as I see them on sale due to lack of funds

What i have so far

Define R6 tempered glass edition
TOMOKO Mechanical Keyboard
Steel series Rival 310 mouse
Steel series mouse XL pad
Tripplite 4 plug ISObar

Reusing my monitor, RX 580, samsung ssd, wd hdd, blu ray and possibly the evga psu. Depends if a really good deal comes along on a better psu before i finish.

going to hold off on a newer ssd/m.2 and more storage or ram until later in the summer as predictions are prices will keep dropping.

I'll probably go with the ryzen 3xxx series but I'll wait to see the price/performance after those release.

I have to say the quality of the fractal define R6 is super good
Dont waste money on a new PSU the one you have is a very good unit, and a 10 year warranty. It's made by Superflower which makes the best PSUs out there. It'll be fine.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote