View Single Post
Old Sep 14, 2003, 11:07 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Default Ratchets newest review

Again our very own Ratchet has done yet another great job in this review. Great layout and easy to read. Be sure to check it out!
Quote:
Like the majority of my graphics card reviews so far, I have once again been given the opportunity to check out a Sapphire branded ATI powered Radeon. This time, I'll be looking at Sapphire's Radeon 9800 Atlantis graphics card powered by ATI's newest R350 graphics core.
The Radeon 9800 has the same feature set and almost the same specifications as the Radeon 9800 Pro, and differs only in slower core and memory speeds. By slowing the core and memory speeds, ATI and Sapphire are able to build the cards that much cheaper, which in turn lets them pass the savings on to consumers who might be looking for a solid performer, but not necessarily the high cost that is usually associated with top-end cards.
Be sure to check out the full here
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote