View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2010, 01:02 PM   #2
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
wth is going on. Every time I try to play with friends it never goes right. Such a pain in the ass.
I played this perfectly back when the game was just 1.01, now with 1.3 gameranger is not working. It loads me into the main menu and then nothing while they sit there with the waiting for host. If another hosts it, we load then I still sit there at the main menu with nothing happening. I tried goin to lan and joining but it isn't there.
We all have the steam 4 pack and the gamespy built in is unuseable. They can barely connect to me. It times out most of the time. And.. it has kicked me saying I lost connection to the host when I am the damn host.
That's strange, the built in gamespy works just fine for me and my buds have no problem finding and connecting to me. Firewall problem?

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"