View Single Post
Old Aug 16, 2006, 07:14 PM   #18
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaidarHaran View Post
I put him in his place. haha, hotshot in his '06 Rustang thinks he's the ****, but he just got taken out by a 2.2L Saturn

The race was from 60 to 120 (I pegged the odometer). I knew he wanted to play as we were getting on the freeway because I heard him downshift and saw him creeping up to make a move once we'd gotten on the freeway. The person in front of me was only going over one lane so I dropped it into 3rd @ 60 and punched it, using the force of the acceleration and the natural curve of the freeway to slingshot me out of the turn right into the apex of the curve. He kept up with me (didn't fall behind more than 5 cars) through 3rd, but once I shifted into 4th to tackle the corner I was gone.

Raped his ass. Wasn't even close. V6 Rustangs

Took out a ricer in an Integra on another freeway using the same tactic yesterday. His girlfriend must think he's a loser now
Where do you live? Id love to test this first hand (and im not stock by the way) 250hp crank 210rwhp.
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote