View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2011, 09:47 PM   #38
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
The GTab is a great bang for your buck tablet. I still see these things as nothing but toys and after buying the Gtab at $300 I would have a hard time spending anymore then that on a Tablet.

I guess if your friend got a bad one he should return it for another one. I'm sure no ones xoom has had an issue either.

Anyone looking for a 10.1 great tablet on the cheap should look at the Gtab.
Maybe it's a toy to you but that's not the case for everyone. I use my Xoom more than I use my desktop, it quite literally replaced my laptop. Quality is important to most people, that's why the GTab doesn't fly off the shelves but tabs like the Transformer do.

Last edited by Elysian : Apr 27, 2011 at 09:50 PM.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote