Thread: nVidia Super?
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2019, 06:40 PM   #218
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
What CPU you have now? You don't seem to have system specs active.

On my rig at those settings it would dip into the upper 50's plenty of times.

EDIT: KAC has the same CPU I have so my results should be the same for him on the 1080Ti.
I was only seeing the 50 range in large cities like Athens that were caused by CPU limitation. For the most part I was getting 70+ w/ a TITAN Xp @ 2070Mhz.

I'm running a 9900K @ 5Ghz now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
He was running a 6700K on a board that caused him problems in SLI. He now has a 9900K running at 5.1GHz.
The SLI issue was with my 3770K on a Gigabyte board. The ASUS board I had with my 6700K was rock solid.

Quote:
I may grab a 2080Ti EVGA FTW3 on the 23rd for my bday, haven't treated myself in a while. $2000 though....
Not worth it at that price. I only got it because I grabbed it open-box for $1100.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote