View Single Post
Old Nov 27, 2019, 11:21 AM   #1287
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I just looked at my Switch home screen and realized I have to start finishing all these games I have been buying when the go on mega-sales. It is almost as bad as the Steam sales for me. Cool game is on sale and I buy it to play later and since I am not yet retired later is not here yet. lol
This is like a 10 years ago problem for me. Back then I was stupidly doing the same thing.

Nowadays I only buy games when I'm ready to play them. Don't worry they're not going anywhere and will only get cheaper and more patched up.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote