Thread: 19.7.1
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2019, 03:29 PM   #4
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
What did I say about would happen to Vega and Polaris once Navi came out?

Here's the proof..https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/amds-late...in-some-games/

Really AMD??? Obviously lost too many good software engineers to Intel and those who are left are too incompetent to do a good job. Or maybe Lisa Su took them all off Navi to work on Zen 2 which is having a few issues of its own. Sadly launch execution for RTG is still abysmal and probably shows the real lack of investment in R&D at a software level.
Did you bother to read the update they added? It appears the original testing method caused the issues (didn't do clean install of the drivers), not the Drivers except maybe in 1 game, which could be a game issue or a driver issue.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote