View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2018, 03:35 PM   #169
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
He said the bios update was released 2 days prior on the 4th but the latest bios is on the 2nd. It hasn't been updated yet unless Asus sent it to him, they haven't gone live yet. Intel just started rolling out the microcode on Friday. So the bios update on the 2nd wouldn't have it. That's when we found out about the issue.

What's weird is the bios he has listed in his video when it shows him flashing doesn't exist 0407 isn't a bios listed for the TUF Gaming neither is the 0606 he is updating too: Asus lists the following:

1003 Release Jan 2, 2018
0802 Release Nov 17, 2017
0403 Original Release Bios Oct 3, 2017.

The guy from Hardware Unbox is an idiot. My guess he's lieing in the video to get hits on his youtube channel.

We'll probably get a bios sometime this week.

But they have the FORMULA now instock and I want that OLED display.
So, as I was saying, I already installed the microcode BIOS fix
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote