View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2018, 11:11 AM   #163
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
The latest bios released for the mother board he is using was 01/04/2018 version 0606.

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...HelpDesk_BIOS/

It states microcode update in the description.

Second, I think you are misunderstanding what Intel is saying about releasing the microcode 01/09/2018. You are taking it as releasing it to venders, however I think what they mean is releasing microcode updates for their own produced boards. All other vendors already have the microcode and are working on their own bios updates.
That bios wasn't there this morning when I responded to Mega, him and I will have to do the update again....

EDIT:

Can't the bios still isn't listed for the Maximus X Hero.

https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Motherboa...HelpDesk_BIOS/

They are probably loading them to the servers now.

I am thinking I will secure erase and re-install Windows tomorrow and see if there is a off chance that something might just be screwed durring the bios update process and load setup defaults + Secure Erase + Re-install might not see a drastic drop in IO performance.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote