View Single Post
Old Nov 21, 2017, 08:12 AM   #56
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This phone is extremely rugged. I don't have my case yet, just have a screen protector and vinyl back, and it has survived several drops face first. I'm not trying to test my luck, but last night I was getting out of my truck, went to slide my phone in my pocket and missed, phone fell straight down onto the asphalt, hit bottom left corner on the front face, and besides a minor scuff on the plasticity ring, no damage. The screen protector got a little wrinkled there and that's it. It's a plastic screen protector, not glass, so I'm pretty impressed. The bottom right and top tight have also taken a couple smaller drops in the same spot, onto my tile at the house, same result, only screen protector damage.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote