View Single Post
Old Nov 13, 2017, 09:02 AM   #51
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Well that's interesting.

I would seem having 2 different sensors, they would be choosing top notch components. It's either 1) they skimped on quality hardware; 2) they simply don't have the software skills to make a decent pic; 3) a combo of both.

I knew the camera quality was a knock against it in the first place, but I was hoping software fixes would improve.

I guess if you can use another app to take photos, that would be better. Or if and when Google opens up their camea api with 8.1, they could take advantage of that.

But for $449, I don't think there's a whole lot to complain about. It's still the best value in Android.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote