View Single Post
Old Nov 8, 2017, 10:04 AM   #32
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

So far, no real complaints. I would like to find a way to put the number of notifications on the program icon, might need a different launcher for that. The Bluetooth on this phone sends all the track information to my head unit, something I've missed for quite a while now. Last phone I had that did that was my Xperia Z3. My Note 5 didn't even do it. The LED flash on this phone is MUCH warmer than the flash on my 6s+, and brighter too. The back is a bit slippery, I'm going to put a skin on it. Got a screen protector coming today, liquid skin type. The edge to edge screen is nice to look at, but I'm glad it has the bezel at the bottom. I have issues with accidentally dragging the notification bar down at the top, if it was edge to edge on the bottom too I'd never be able to use the damned thing.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote