View Single Post
Old May 18, 2001, 02:48 PM   #27
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by O1RudeBoy
this is all my client.cfg says:

[settings]
server=folding.stanford.edu
port=10101
userid=494BE22A4B34519A

there's no e-mail thingy though.
what should i do????????
That's strange. Uninstall it then reinstall. I suggest going with the console version because its faster and it automatically sets up your name and team name at first start.

If it still doesn't have the email part, or if you decide to go with the screen saver version still, do this:

My client.cfg file says 'email=curiophile (Team Rage3D)' (without the quotes) right after the word [settings]. You have to make sure it has one of those boxes in from of the word email - just copy and paste the box in front of the word server.

I would only edit it at a last resort though, because the box is a character that isn't recognised by the english language, so it puts a box there. The boxes in front of 'server', 'port' and the one in front of 'email' could all be different characters - but all are shown as a box.

Just do the console version, you won't have graphics, but it works fine in the background.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote