Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 1, 2011, 10:59 AM   #2243
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post

Its a game issue, although it seems to be happening for some people worse than others, but I think most people can report similar issues.. I get an annoying flash occasionally, most noticable when I move my mouse in the warmup period for whatever reason.
Glad it's not just me then, it's really bad.

Seems to be fine the first couple minutes then when the cards warm up a lot it happens pretty much constantly. More likely facing certain directions rather than others.

Temps seem not to be the culprit though, if I box fan my machine temps drop like from 90 to like 75 and the issue persists.

Maybe we should just hold out for Bad Company 3.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.

Last edited by _TiTaNiuM : Oct 1, 2011 at 11:01 AM.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote