Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 1, 2011, 09:47 AM   #2226
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

So that mouse issue is because my mouse's cable is fubared. Anyways, I tried playing it but vsync wasn't working and overall game is extremely crap. Graphics look really muddy and bloom is absolutely blinding. What's with the flashlights lol. They are like instant blind

Also, there was a section of a level where people were respawning at the same damn place over and over, funny thing was that enemies were also spawning there so it was just a frickin' kill fest in just one section of the game (was in a subway underground).

I give this beta a 5/10 for being extremely crappy overall.

Also lol at sniper scope flashing... it is just stupid especially when it is in an underground subway...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote