Thread: Death Stranding
View Single Post
Old Dec 16, 2019, 09:02 AM   #4
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Like all Kojima games there's always more to it than meets the eye, and more that people who don't want to give it a chance will ever see. Most people will forever just look at this game and think its exactly that, a walking simulator grind fest.

But if you are a big Kojima fan and enjoy his games you know what to expect here - a unique gaming experience with deep mechanics and a rich open ended story that's ripe for multiple interpretations that invoke thought and emotion. This style of game has always been my go to since the first Metal Gear Solid. Kojima's vision has always been something special and now that he's free from Konami I think we're really going to start seeing the depth of his talents.

Yeah, I'm a Kojima fan boy. Eagerly awaiting the PC release.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote