View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2019, 04:18 PM   #9
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

Pages won't go back to the last page either with the back button or mouse button in Firefox for me.

I did notice once you go to a page and immediately hit the back button, it will go back no issues. If you wait a few seconds instead, then the back button will be broken.

It's due to some kind of script that's loading. Once it loads, the back button jumps to the bottom of the page or becomes useless. I believe it's possibly related to ad blocking. Though, I also have adblockers on Chrome and Chrome is just fine.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote