Thread: Galaxy Note 9
View Single Post
Old Aug 29, 2018, 10:04 PM   #93
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Come back in a couple of months and report. Most batteries are amazing the first couple of months people get it. But things start to equalize, phones arent fresh and batteries goes out of that honeymoon phase.
Samsung has started something where they say the battery maintains 95% of it's capacity after a year of use, and those with the S8/Note8 have said that claim has held up.

My guess is that they actually put larger batteries in, and then hardware lock it to only charge so much, effectively preventing the full charge cycle each time.
(Note 8 had a 4000mHa battery, note 9 has larger)

That said, I'm taking it a step further and not fully charging my phone often, and not leaving it on the charger at all. It's 11pm at night and I still have 50% of my battery left. That is insane, my note 5 would have died twice over already. LOL

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad