View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2017, 06:15 AM   #869
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
The durability system kind of sucks if youre a person who likes the run with a certain type of weapon through the whole game... but its designed that way obviously. It forces people to switch weapons, be on their tows, and encourages strict item management. At first I didnt like it as much but it forced me to use other weapons I normally wouldnt and think about battle a little differently. I never wasted any good weapons on crap mobs.
Later on in the game it kind of becomes a non-issue. You can easily farm a few white lynels or greater tests of strength. After a while I always had an inventory full of killer weapons. Just save the master sword for beasts and the castle where it won't break. I never went the ancient set with ancient weapons though. That sounds expensive and annoying.

Although it does encourage you to run from trash mobs since they're never worth the investment. Definitely could have been handled better.
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote